Seeking motivated individuals for entry level grinder and material handler positions
for plastics extrusion company.
Previous experience with machine operations is highly desired, but we will train
the right candidates for the job.
Duties will include: weighing, sorting, grinding scrap, housekeeping, packaging,
and general assisting with machine operations.
This position works 12 hour days and is very physically demanding.
This position is OFF EVERY FRI, SAT, and SUN!!
City: Bedford, OH
Tool and Die Maker (This Position in Located in Texas)
Troubleshoot dies to analyze failures. Produce parts meeting customer specs. Conduct
test runs with completed tools or dies to ensure that parts meet specification.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Fit and assemble parts to make, repair or modify dies, jigs gauges and tools.
- Troubleshoot die’s on the production line to meet the quality requirements.
- The understanding of daily productions needs and the urgency surrounded with it.
- Familiar with all types of stamping presses and feed lines to control the finished
product from the tool.
- Incorporate sensors on the die’s to protect our customers investment.
- Study blueprints, sketches, models and specifications to make a plan to improve the
- Make details from cad drawing or reverse engineer die sections when cad is not available.
- Visualize and compute dimensions, sizes and tolerance of assemblies.
- General machining skills needed.
- Determine the kinds of tools and equipment needed.
- Conduct tests and inspections of products and services.
- Find ways to improve tool life and productivity.
- Tryout new tooling for run off and PPAP approval.
- Work well with other to train tooling experience throughout the tool shop.
Education and Experience
- Experience with progressive, forming, compound dies, deep draw and transfer tooling.
- Knowledge of all tool room machinery.
- High School Diploma with Tool & Die apprenticeship.
- 8-10 years experience.
- Both Tool & Die and Stamping Manufacturing background.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control and costs.
- 50% Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
Location: McAllen, TX - Reynosa, Mexico
CNC Setup & Operators
Make adjustments to equipment during production to ensure product meets specifications.
Machine production parts per schedule.
Ensure all usable tooling is properly replaced.
Accurately set up CNC equipment.
Operate up to 4 spindles at one time.
Maintain appropriate production levels.
Minimum of 3 years’ hands-on CNC experience
Able to read and interpret blueprints
Possess computer skills necessary for the job
Able to use various measuring equipment
Able to use data collection system and take appropriate corrective actions based
on data collected
Able to lift 50 pounds safely and routinely
Able to work any shift, and open to working overtime
Up to $20/hour to start with great shift differential, benefits, etc.
City: Cleveland, OH
Stable, growing manufacturing company is searching for a qualified, experienced Layout
Candidates MUST have at least 3 years’ experience as a Layout Inspector and be familiar
with all the tools, machines, measuring instruments and devices that coincide with
Need to have GDT/blueprint reading experience.
Experience with Zeiss machines and/or Calypso software is helpful but not required.
We offer excellent benefits, room for growth, regular pay increases and bonus opportunities.
Our company is close to 100 years old and has very little turnover, and lots of
room to learn new skills.
- Candidates must be available to work all 3 shifts.
- Candidates must pass a drug test and will be expected to provide professional references.
- Candidates should have HS diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates must have at least 2 years’ proven experience in this field, working as
a Layout or CMM Inspector.
City: Cleveland, OH
Must have at least 5 years of plastics manufacturing experience and have worked with
extruders. This is a hands-on position. Must be able to lift 75 pounds and have
previous leadership experience. This position runs 12 hour shifts, Mon., Tues.,
and Weds., and have off every Thurs., Fri., Sat., and Sun.
City: Bedford Heights, OH
Must have previous warehouse experience; able to list 75 pounds, able to read a tape
measure, and follow written instruction. Must be able to operate a tow motor. This
client gives a written reading and math test.
City: Solon, OH