Our growing recruitment firm is seeking a qualified, dependable staffing/recruitment
coordinator for our busy offices.
Main duties of this position are:
- Create job descriptions using clients’ requests
- Place job listings/postings on various websites, such as CareerBuilder
- Source talent using a number of tools such as CareerBuilder, social media, LinkedIn
and direct recruitment/networking
- Interview potential candidates in person and via phone
- Review potential candidates’ resumes and provide suggestions as needed
- Conduct criminal background checks
- Conduct professional reference checks
- Compile a candidate profile for Director that includes:
1. Candidate Resume
2. Interview Notes
3. Candidate Application
4. Other Pertinent Information Regarding the Candidate
Our office is located in Twinsburg. If you have internet access, your own computer
and printer/scanner, phone service including long distance, and an active cell phone
with long distance, this can be a work-from-home position. Persons applying for
this position should plan to be out in the field conducting interviews 3 days/week,
and can work from home the other 2 days per week. To do this, you must also have
reliable transportation, and a valid driver’s license. You will select where you
will meet the candidates--you do not need to go to Twinsburg to meet them, but can
if you choose. This position allows you to work a flexible schedule.
Candidates for this position should possess all of the following:
- 3-5 years’ prior recruitment/staffing experience (if candidate’s experience is solely
in an HR role, it must be a recruitment role, not a compensation or benefits administration
position). Candidates must have direct, personal experience with recruitment in a
variety of settings/professions.
- Be able to source candidates and conduct 10 in-person interviews weekly, and should
plan to conduct another 30-60 phone interviews weekly. In a busy week you will review/evaluate
up to 500 resumes/week.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to successfully
articulate thoughts and ideas in a professional manner. Persons relying on slang,
text message prose and other formats will not be considered.
- Be professionally dressed for interviews and conduct yourself in a professional manner.
- Have EXCELLENT organizational and time management skills.
- Be able to multi-task and work in the most efficient manner, balancing all tasks
to be performed.
Be able to prioritize duties, and determine which tasks need to be performed first.